Now Hiring: Outside Sales Representative
Are You Passionate About Outside Sales
Are you outgoing and motivated? Come grow with us!
Location for position: 55169 CR 3 North, Elkhart, IN 46514
Are you in the market for a fast-paced job that gives you the opportunity to utilize your excellent business to business sales ability?
Do you have a strong capacity to self-generate leads, convert those leads to customers, develop existing accounts and close sales quickly?
Are you a sales leader with an entrepreneurial mind? Someone who desires upward mobility through the building and sustainment of strong long-term business to business relationships?
If this sounds like you, we would love for you to join our team. As an Account Representative with Equalizer Systems. As a member of our team, you will use your strong interpersonal skills to provide service and support to your customers as needed.
We have enjoyed more than 100 years of successful growth and innovation in multiple industries. We are proud of our family-owned heritage, and believe our employees are our most valuable asset. Headquartered in Elkhart, IN we provide our employees with the resources, tools, and training to be prepared to deliver value to our customers and our community through best-in-class services and products.
Skills crucial to success in this role:
- Track record of B2B sales success
- Solution oriented service mindset
- Driven by a challenge to be a top producer
- Lead generation
- Strong presentation skills
- Autonomous, self-directed territory and account management
- Education and experience in industrial sales
- Proven Success in an outside sales role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous B2B sales experience
What You’ll Do:
Generate new sales through cold calling, following up on leads and inquiries and maintains existing accounts by building and maintaining relationship and ensuring customer needs are identified and addressed in a timely manner.
- Increases customer base by supporting, prospecting and responding to current and potential customer opportunities.
- Making regular and timely service calls by phone, email and in person to current and prospective customers as appropriate.
- Attending meetings and participating in community and business functions.
- Growing and maintaining knowledge of the industry and its developments.
- Performing related administrative actives and tracking sales results to performance objectives.
- High school Education or equivalent with 2- 3 years post high school business coursework or sales training
- 1-year of sales experience; experience in the Manufacturing industry is preferred.
- Competency and fluid with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Strong communication skilled; speak clearly, effective writing skills and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, disciplined, organized and detail orientated
- Good project management skills
Other Qualifications and Requirements:
- Pre-employment drug test
- Pre-employment background check
- 401(k) matching
- Company paid Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life insurance
- Paid time off (Person and Vacation)
- Referral program
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
Apply Online Now
You may forward completed applications and/or resumes via email, fax or mail or apply in person.
EQ UNITED, Attn: Human Resources
55169 CR 3 North, Elkhart, IN 46514
Fax: (574) 264-4448 Email: email@example.com