Now Hiring: Wire Harness Manager
Are you outgoing and motivated?
Come grow with us!
Offering a sign-on bonus in addition to our performance-based bonus opportunity! Great benefits, will train, pay based on experience.
EQ Harness is a part of EQ Systems which manufactures hydraulic lifting and leveling systems for horse trailers, motorhomes, fifth wheels, motorsports, and specialty vehicles, as well as wire harnesses for various industries.
We are currently searching for energetic and dedicated Wire Harness Manager who will be a part of our growing team providing our customers with the high level of service and products they have come to expect.
The Supervisor will be responsible for managing the Wire Harness Division’s day to day activities and processing with respect to product quality, customer satisfaction, on-time –delivery, safety, & housekeeping, Reports directly to the Plant Manager.
Supplying & coordinating daily production schedules. Spot-checks all areas for quality issues and makes appropriate adjustments. Maintains excellent communication within the team. Monitor and maintain material usages.
- Effectively manage in a fast-paced environment with a work force with varying skill levels.
- Ability to communicate effectively to direct and motivate others, maintaining a persuasive and credible presentation style at all levels of the organization.
- Coordinates with other lines and departments to ensure production resources (labor, materials, equipment) match production demand.
- Builds, develops and empowers high performing teams.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously, planning and scheduling work and activities to routinely meet demand and schedule parameters and manage time efficiently.
- Performs all task in a safe and responsible manner and work well within a “small” team environment.
- Decision making to execute company policies and implement plant procedures.
- Performs other work as required or needed in support of general manufacturing activity.
Minimum Position Requirements:
- 3 + years of overall “hands-on” plant floor supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in wire harness manufacturing required.
- Self starter with strong leadership and team building skills.
- Knowledge of hazards and safety precautions.
- Ability to multitask and effective time management skills
- Ability to develop and implement improvement changes unaided.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Work well within a team environment.
Other Qualifications and Requirements:
- Pre-employment drug test
- Pre-employment background check
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Location for position: 19300 Grange Street, Cassopolis, MI 49031
Apply Online Now
You may forward completed applications and/or resumes via email, fax or mail or apply in person.
EQ UNITED, Attn: Human Resources
55169 CR 3 North, Elkhart, IN 46514
Fax: (574) 264-4448 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org