Now Hiring: Inside Sales Representative
Are you outgoing? Do people love you?
Come grow with us!
EQ Systems manufactures hydraulic lifting and leveling systems for horse trailers, motorhomes, fifth wheels, motorsports, and specialty vehicles.
We are currently searching for an upbeat and passionate Inside Sales Representative who will be a part of our growing team providing our customers with the high level of service and products they have come to expect.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls from dealers, service shops, and retail customers
- Work directly with retail customers, identify solutions, schedule appointments, close the sale
- Cold call targeted new leads, prospect new customers
- Take and enter parts orders
- Work with engineering on custom projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Willing to learn
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to work with staff at all levels in a team environment
- Strong work history
- Pre-employment drug test
- Pre-employment background check
- Full time
- 1st shift
- Medical, prescription, dental, vision coverage
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution
- Short and Long-Term Disability insurance, employer paid Life insurance, employer paid 401(k) with employer match
- Vacation and Personal time package
- Bonus Opportunities
Location for position: 19300 Grange Street ♦ Cassopolis, MI 49031
Apply Online Now
You may forward completed applications and/or resumes via email, fax or mail or apply in person.
EQ United , Attn: Human Resources
55169 CR 3 North, Elkhart, Indiana 46514
Fax: (574) 264-4448 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org