Now Hiring: Fleet and Facilities Manager
Responsible for maintenance and services of work on facilities and a fleet of trucks and trailers for a large manufacturer and Warehouse Employer to ensure that the needs of the organization and its employees are met.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversees building and grounds maintenance.
- Schedule, oversee and supervise any and all maintenance projects.
- Order maintenance supplies
- Create and monitor preventive maintenance schedules throughout all buildings and warehouses
- Ensures that appropriate documentation is in place for tracking of preventative maintenance.
- Ensures security and emergency preparedness procedures are implemented properly.
- Ensures that the facility is clean and maintained according to company policy and procedures.
- Responsible for approving maintenance department invoices, hourly payroll and operating within approved budgets
- Oversees and supervises the quality of work for direct reports to ensure that all tasks are performed correctly, efficiently, and effectively.
- Manages and reviews service contracts.
- Conducts and documents regular facilities inspections.
- Schedules (with permission) and checks completed work by vendors and contractors.
- Recommends maintenance, mechanical, electrical, and facility design modifications.
- Member of the Safety Committee
- Hire, train, and evaluate staff, and resolve personnel issues.
- Coordinate and recommend procedures for facility and equipment maintenance or modification, including the replacement of machinery.
- In conjunction with C.F.O., establish monthly/annual forecasts and budgets to meet corporate objectives.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Monitoring – Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Active Listening – Giving full attention to what other people are saying, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Speaking – Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Must be able to read blueprints and schematics
- Must be comfortable working on a computer and have experience with Microsoft products; Excel, Word, etc.
Experience & Education:
Bachelors Degree preferred, or High School diploma / GED with minimum 5 years experience.
Experience supervising and directing staff
Paid time off
Apply Online Now
You may forward completed applications and/or resumes via email, fax or mail or apply in person.
EQ UNITED, Attn: Human Resources
55169 CR 3 North, Elkhart, IN 46514
Fax: (574) 264-4448 Email: email@example.com