Now Hiring: Administrative Assistant
Are you outgoing and motivated? Come grow with us!
Offering a sign-on bonus in addition to our performance-based bonus opportunity!
EQ Systems manufactures hydraulic lifting and leveling systems for horse trailers, motorhomes, fifth wheels, motorsports, and specialty vehicles. We are currently searching for an energetic and dedicated Administrative Assistant who will be a part of our office team providing our customers with the high level of service and products they have come to expect.
We offer competitive wage, benefit packages, and paid time off.
- Ability to provide customer service and meet business needs
- Data entry
- Provide paperwork to production
- Use creative thinking and judgement to develop new ideas and concepts
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with staff at all levels in a team environment
Processes necessary functions for the accurate and timely data entry/administrative details in the manufacturing/production environment, proficient with Word and Excel, ability to communicate effectively, ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, strong attention to detail, and to maintain quality according to company and industry standards.
- Full time
- Medical, prescription, dental, vision coverage
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution
- Short and Long-Term Disability insurance, employer paid
- Life insurance, employer paid
- 401(k) with employer match
- Vacation and Personal time package
- Attendance-based bonus opportunity
19300 Grange Street, Cassopolis, MI 49031
Apply Online Now
You may forward completed applications and/or resumes via email, fax or mail or apply in person.
EQ United , Attn: Human Resources
55169 CR 3 North, Elkhart, IN 46514
Fax: (574) 264-4448 Email: email@example.com