About EQ United
From a 1913 horse-and-wagon delivery service to a 21st Century multi-divisional corporation, what used to be known as Days Corporation is a story of continuous growth and expansion. Today EQ United provides a variety of goods, services and solutions. We are proud to celebrate over 100 years as a thriving partner to the economic engines of our region and the people who make them work.
- It was founded by John Days in 1913 and began as a drayage delivery service with a horse and wagon. This developed into Days Transfer, a regional trucking company.
- Selling the assets and transportation right of Days Transfer in 1961, Days continued as Days Moving and Storage. This new incarnation offered warehousing and local delivery, machinery rigging and moving, as well as household goods moving. Growth in all of these services, including a franchise as an Allied Van Lines agency, propelled the company from the ’70s to the early ’90s.
- A name change to Days Corporation took place in 1990, along with a major expansion in warehousing and distribution with a new campus of building built along the Indiana Toll Road.
- Included in the early ’90s expansion was its beginning as a manufacturer of hydraulic lifting and leveling products for the RV, trailer, and specialty vehicle markets. This new division was named Equalizer Systems.
- Today we are known as EQ United with two strong divisions – EQ Logistics and EQ Systems which also now has EQ Harness.
Our products and services range from manufacturing hydraulic systems to export packing and crating, to Warehouse solutions, transport and specialized wood cutting. Our divisions work together to offer a vast mixture of highly supported services, products and solutions to fulfill your needs.
This division, a 3PL warehouse, is a supply chain partner to represent many of the products coming into the local area. We handle storage, transport of products including food grade products, pharmaceuticals, appliances, metals, building materials and other goods. Our warehousing space and rail-served facilities include services such as local delivery, inter-modal trucking services and custom services, as well as (but not limited to):
- Cross Dock Services and Pool Distribution
- Container Unloading, Box car and Flat Car Unload
- Wood cutting & Assembly Services
- Rack and Bulk Storage
- Domestic & Export Packing and Crating Services